Saturday, August 23, 2008

The books are due in three weeks.


The books checked out today at Limestone Library will be due back on September 13, 2008.

I will not be there to welcome them home. British Airways is saving a seat for the Kat.


This week was one of acronyms. Monday BSP, Tuesday ARC, Wednesday YMCA, Thursday KALA and LTBM. Friday gave a small break with an evening to SEW. Two weddings in two weeks, not really, but I must complete all the projects before I leave. Begun is half done.


The really necessary piece to the trip is missing. The address in Canterbury has yet to arrive.

Today the student visa was delivered in the mail. My friends tell me not to worry about where I will be living until I get there, but I am not programed that way. Worry is what I do best.


Then there is the Jasen Wedding schedule. I may be abroad until Christmas, oh happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home