Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chocolate Book Review


To prove I am really studying, here is a review of the book by Roald Dahl. Roald Dahl's Incredible Chocolate Box is a whipple-scrumptious book of facts about chocolate. Doctors treated coughs and indigestion with chocolate. In an effort to releave my cough and queasy stomach I administered Freddo a product of Cadbury which is available at the chemists.
In 1936 Mars candy company exploded a piece of flavoured dough in a vacuum then covered it with chocolate, the product was called the Energy Ball.
The name was changed to Malteser and today they are sold at the chemists for whatever ails you.
I believe in being proactive, so I had a bag with lunch. During my research I uncovered the fact that the UK beats the US in consumption of chocolate. I will do what I can to make you proud of me. Whenever the opportunity presents itself I will consume.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2008 at 4:39 PM , Blogger parlance said...

Stumbled across your blog today, and enjoyed it. Thanks for revealing the story of maltesers. I always wondered how they got to be so light.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home