Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day in the Wildwood






















A day in the Wildwood is like a day at the zoo, except the only animals in this preserve are native to England. One small libeary would hardly be noticed.
Owls, badgers, deer, wild horses and of course wolves, (could have been one of Jacob's cousins) the fox and cats were not out to play. The fence is for protection of the public as all of the animals do bite.
The restrooms are clearly signed, "Hornets are active, please go to the entrance if you are stung." The entrance fee is a bit high, but I prefer a fence between myself and nature.

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Beth (Elizabeth) LaMie said...

Kat,
What wonderful photos! You are really capturing the essence of England and it is wonderful I also like how you show Libeary in different locales. I'd think that would delight the kids at the Library.

Beth LaMie

 
At October 8, 2008 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Laughing! I love the ponies! I have just read the latest Red King book and can say that your blog has enriched my perspective enourmously. I am waiting to see if kids jump on this new book. Certainly there are no long Harry Potter-esque lines at the bookstore. Libby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home